What's New With the Flu
This week's MedEvidence! podcast is "What New with the Flu?" Dr. Michael Koren, Dr. Victoria Helow, and Michelle McCormick discuss Flu and COVID.
You will learn:
- Koren's chronicles on the history of flu
- What happens in your body when you have the flu
- Similarities between flu and COVID
- Strategies to Protect Against the Flu
- Mode of Transmission: Aerosol, Droplet, Fomite
- How do Flu Vaccines Work?
- How vaccines are made
- Trivalent vs. quadrivalent vs. mRNA
- Who Should Get the Flu Vaccine?
- Exposure Risk vs. Medical Risk
- Get paid to document any symptoms of the flu shot HERE.
Music: Storyblocks - Corporate Inspired
Original Air Date: August 19, 2022